This weekend will be a festive one with St Patrick’s day on Saturday. See below for just a few of Loudoun’s festivities. Be safe when driving folks. Don’t drink and drive!
- Camp Salamander Lucky Charms – Something for the kids at the Salamander Resort! If you have the luck of the Irish, find your own pot of gold. Ages 4-10. https://www.salamanderresort.com/play/activities#st-patricks-day
- St Patrick’s Day at Northgate Vineyard – Food specials – www.northgatevineyard.com
- Irish Whiskey and Fare Class – Salamander Resort – https://www.salamanderresort.com/play/event-calendar#irish-whiskey-fare-class
- Mark Cullinane Live in the Tasting Room – Two Twisted Posts Winery – http://www.twotwistedposts.com
- SHAMROCK & ROLL St. Patrick’s Day Block Party – Join Loudoun Station and Blackfinn Ameripub in its first annual SHAMROCK & ROLL St. Patrick’s Day Block Party on Saturday, March 17th from 9am – 9pm. Proceeds to benefit The Loudoun First Responders Foundation. https://www.facebook.com/events/382976465486725/
- St Patrick’s Day Brunch at Shoe’s Cup and Cork – http://www.shoescupandcork.com
- St Patty’s Bash w/ the Lost Locals – http://macdowellsbrewkitchen.com/events/
- St. Patrick’s Day at B Chord Brewing Company – https://www.facebook.com/events/1551545328293779/
- St. Patrick’s Day at Dirt Farm – http://dirtfarmbrewing.com/event/st-pattys-weekend-at-dirt-farm/2018-03-17/
- Yoga, Green Beer and Rock & Roll – https://www.salamanderresort.com/play/activities#st-patricks-day
Have a great Weekend and Be Safe!!!