Selling your home takes some planning along with a time and financial investment to maximize the profits you make at the time of closing. Fortunately there are some small changes you can make to help you appeal to buyers. The video below is an oldie but still applies and is a good example of some things you can do before attempting to sell your home.
In addition to tips in the video, below are a few items to consider as well:
- Interview Real Estate Agents
- Price your Home Right
- Understand your Closing Costs and Net Proceeds
- Declutter and complete any needed repairs
- Improve curb appeal
- Stage your Home
- Clean daily and make your beds so its ready for buyers
- Review Offers and consider negotiating
- As you prepare to close, make sure the home is clean at time of walkthrough to prevent any issues.
Handling these points will help you through the process of selling your home to maximize your profits.