Horse Farms in the $1,000,000 and above price range are slim, but the farms under $1,000,000 is not much better with only 17 farms on the market. I’ve selected the farms where you could bring horses home quickly in Loudoun. There are several that are going quickly so if you see any that interest you, call Sonja Adams with Keller Williams at 703-963-7407 or SonjaAdams@kw.com to set up your private showing today!
Click here for the current list and contact Sonja today to get the latest status on farms available in Loudoun. The spring market is here and things are moving if they are priced right and set up for horses as well as are in good condition (or priced appropriately). If you don’t see your dream farm here, let Sonja Adams know so she can search through her realtor connections and private placement farms.
Sonja Adams SonjaAdams@KW.com 703-963-7407
Keller Williams Realty, 50 Catoctin Cir. NE #101, Leesburg, VA 20176
Turnkey Horse Farms in Loudoun are hard to find. I’ve compiled a list of farms that are ready for you and your horses in the $1,000,000 to $2,000,000 range. There are only 13 available. If you want to see any of these properties or have any questions, please reach out to Sonja Adams with Keller Williams at 703-963-7407 or SonjaAdams@kw.com. Sonja may know of properties not listed that might suit your needs so reach out today.
For a complete list of horse properties between 1 million and 2 million dollars in Loudoun County, VA click here
Spring market is here! Don’t miss out on your dream farm. Call Sonja Adams today to schedule a viewing of one of these properties. Sonja Adams, Realtor 703-963-7407 or SonjaAdams@kw.com.
Keller Williams Realty
50 Catoctin Cir., NE #101
Leesburg, VA 20176
Sonjaadams@KW.com or 703-963-7407
#horsefarmsforsale #loudounhorsefarms #loudounrealestate #middleburgva #loudouncounty #loveloudoun #virginiahorsefarms
If you are like most first time home buyers, you’ve probably heard that owning a home is the American dream and you’ve also probably been encouraged to buy a home. But you may still have some lingering doubts about making the leap into home ownership. Having reservations is completely normal. Here are 6 reasons why you should own a home.
- Nothing compares to the pride of owning your home. You can make it your own. Paint it any way you want, get a dog or two and a cat if you want without a landlord telling you can’t have a pet. It also can give you a sense of security in that you don’t have to move. This is your home and you can stay as long as you like.
- There are still tax benefits to owning a home
- If your home is in a good location and in good condition, most of time you will recognize appreciation that you won’t get with renting
- You will build equity in your home over time
- You’ll be able to lay down roots. Create a home where your family can grow up, create lifelong friends and connect with your community
- Educational Benefits – Research shows that children of homeowners earn higher test scores and graduate at a higher percentage than those of renters
If you are thinking of buying a home, Call me! I will help you through the process to owning your first or next home!